Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Legends of China Organic White Tea Review

The Legends of China Organic White Tea is one of the most affordable tea sets I've encountered, but that's not to say that low price means low quality. Their tea set is said to be one of the most pure also, which means higher concentration of antioxidants and better fighting agents against cancer.

Being health conscious, I find that looking for products which suit my lifestyle is sometimes expensive, especially since different companies today seem to make it their goal to increase the price of their products the more "healthy" they become. That's why when I came across Legends of China, I was thrilled to find out that they are a credible company offering a great product.

White tea from Legends of China is processed in such a way that the leaves are practically unaltered. There isn't much steaming and oxidation, that's why the essences of the tea leaves are kept pure, and the antioxidants remain in high concentration. I also prefer white tea to green tea because while it has all the benefits of green tea, its taste is more subtle, is mildly sweet, and more appealing to me. The caffeine content is also lowest  compared to green and black tea because little processing is involved in it, so among the three, white variety really proves to be the best.

I find that other brands offering white tea are either more expensive or have gone tremendous amount of processing, so the end products are too "tainted" so to speak that the essence of white tea is lost. What I love best about Legends of China is that I know that what I drink is pure and healthy, and it comes in a price I can very well afford. Now there's no reason for me not to drink tea anymore and become healthy.



No comments:

Post a Comment